- This event has passed.
October 18 - October 21Rs.5000
Violence in families is a worldwide problem which threatens the physical health, mental health and security of millions of women, children and families…
Person to Person will be conducting a training program on Domestic Violence at the Vinalaya Retreat House, Andheri East in Mumbai from 18th to 21st October, 2018.
The program is suitable for – Pastors, Christians counsellors, and professionals who counsel families so they are equipped to address the problem of abuse in society.
- An overview of domestic violence
- Analyzing the problem
- Addressing the problem
- Advocating change
Participants will be equipped to –
- To identify and sort out the root cause of DV
- To identify potential situations or issues that may trigger violence and avoid them, as much as possible
- To encourage the family to keep the children out from their conflicts
- To identify better ways of resolving conflicts instead of resorting to violence.
- Encourage the family to seek guidance and support
- Identify if behavioural disorders are the cause of Domestic Violenc
- Advocate about legal liabilities
Dates – 18th to 21st October, 2018
Venue – VINALAYA RETREAT HOUSE, ANDHER EAST, MUMBAI
Fees (non-residential) – Actual – Rs.5000/-, Subsidised – Rs.4000/-