Learn from anywhere, anytime!
You can now learn from anywhere in the world and at anytime you want, through the flexibility of our online courses. Do away with the constraints of time and space by signing up to our E-learning courses. Just find a quiet spot with your laptop, tab or mobile phone and log into the our online program.
Listen to video lectures, browse through accompanying notes, test yourself with quizzes and prepare and take the assignments.
Eligibility for the course is a minimum age of 18 years and proficiency in the language offered.
Introduction to Biblical Counselling (IBC - Online)
Who is it for?
- People who cannot travel to places for counselling seminars/courses
- People who do not have time to attend counselling seminars/courses
- People who are house-bound : the elderly, housewives, physically challenged etc
- People who like self-study.
- People who are 18 years old and above.
- People who can understand and write in English.
What can I expect?
- The course has 12 lessons.
- Length of course: 4 months extendable to 6 months.
- Time needed for each lesson: approximately 2 hours.
- At the end of each lesson, there are “Test Yourself” questions you have to answer. Keys will be given once the assignments are submitted.
- The course is designed to apply to ourselves first (make it a tool for personal growth) before applying it to others.
- Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be awarded.
What can I do?
- You may spread the word around to those who will benefit from this eLearning course.
- You may want to form a group of few people (5-10 people) to study and discuss the lessons together.
- You may want to set aside certain days of the week and certain times of the days to do this study. A fixed schedule helps to get the job done.
FAQs on Distance Learning
- filling in your personal details in the registration form and
- paying the course registration fee of Rs. 1000.
You can remit the course fee through Money Order or Demand draft made in favour of ‘Person to Person’, payable at Secunderabad or through an electronic transfer to our bank.
Please contact us through email or through the Whatsapp messenger at the bottom of your screen and pass on your transaction details. Once we verify the details on our end, the link where you can create your login credentials and login to access the course.
Our Bank details are as follows:
A/c Name: Person to Person
Bank: Andhra Bank,
Branch: East Marredpalli, Secunderabad
Account No: 035610011017398
IFSC code: ANDB0000356
Recent articles from our Blog
A digest of counselling related articles from various news feeds, PtP News Bytes, reports on stress faced by children and on the signs to identify them.
A digest of counselling related articles from various news feeds, PtP News Bytes, in this issue, reports on topics such as suicide, addictions & national policy.
Person to Person has had another historic moment this month. It’s not an achievement that we can stake claim to or a milestone that we had hoped to cross,...