This program is accredited by the Association of Christian Counsellors – South Asia.
Participants will be equipped to join a Christian Counselling Team, to have counselling practice and for further accreditation.
Suitable for –
- Those who have completed ACC level 1 and accumulated 100 hours of practical counselling.
- Those who intend to become a member of a Christian counselling team.
- Those who want to pursue a career in counselling.
Course Content for Module 1:
- 5-Circle Model
- Advanced counselling skills
- Peer counselling
- Self care
- Prayer counselling
- Legal Aspects of Counselling
- Case Analyses
- Case Studies
Duration : 70 hours, over 8 days
Course Content for Module 2:
- Marriage Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Legal Aspects of Family
- Debt Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Biblical Understanding of Suffering
- Secular Theories and Approaches
- Spiritual Oppression and Deliverance
- Legal Aspects of Mental Health
- Biblical Understanding of Sexuality
Duration – 50 hours over 7 days and 80 hours of assignments.