Welcome to Person to Person!
Person to Person is founded on the Person of Jesus Christ and focuses on the personal dimension of Christian ministry.
- Bible-based and relying on the ministry of the Holy Spirit, our work is centered on the redemptive and restorative work of Christ.
- Our training programs equip individuals to be trained counsellors and our teaching programs enrich the individual.
- Started in 1997, PtP is a registered public society and is member of the Association of Christian Counsellors, South Asia (ACC).
Person to Person – At a Glance
Person to Person began its journey to train counsellors for the Church in June 1997. We started with a three-day refresher course in counselling called ‘Basics of Biblical Counselling’. In time, this was replaced by our flagship courses ‘Accredited Advanced Biblical Counselling’ offered in three levels. A total of 2726 people have benefitted so far from these courses.
Special courses are offered to train marriage counsellors and youth counsellors.
The workshops for teachers equip them to relate better with their students with emotional and learning difficulties while the workshops for medical staff help them relate to patients and their families.
Special customized seminars on issues of leadership, sexuality, AIDS awareness, addictions, domestic violence, grief etc., have been well received and appreciated by the participants.
Person to Person’s Support Systems
Our staff who come from varied backgrounds dedicate all their God given talents to His service. They are ably led by Dr. Samson Gandhi, who is the founding Executive Director of Person to Person.
We are privileged to have honorary Associate Facilitators from all parts of the country and from diverse walks of life who bring in their valuable expertise and inputs to our various courses and seminars.
PtP can connect you to someone to talk to from among its trained and experienced associate counsellors spread across the country in different cities and towns.
Overseeing this ministry is a board consisting of godly and committed members who come from different walks of life and denominations.
The alumni of PtP now assist in organizing seminars in their respective regions across the length and breadth of the country.
We work along with like minded individuals and organizations who have a similar vision strive towards the same goals.
Our Financial Policy
- Divine Providence
- Value Pricing
- Compassionate Service
- Purposeful Parterships
- Primary Resources
- Planned Giving
- Your support helps us conduct training programs that equip Pastors, Evangelists, Christian Workers and individuals with the best of Christian Counselling.
- Organize seminars on Pre-marital Counselling, Marriage Enrichment, Positive Parenting, Stress Management, Personality Development and Grief Counselling that will build strong families.
- Provide free counselling at PtP counselling center and on the field to individuals and families of all faiths.
- Publish books and booklets written by PtP authors on practical topics of personal growth and development.
If you are led by God to support our ministry, you may make a pledge accordingly for a period contribution or a designated donation.
Support can be made for certain designated donations such as programs, publications etc.
Our bank details are as follows –
A/c Name: Person to Person Bank: Andhra Bank, Branch: East Marredpalli, Secunderabad Account No: 035610011017398 MICR Code: 500011026 IFSC code: ANDB0000356