This program is accredited by the Association of Christian Counsellors – South Asia.
Participants will be equipped for involvement in counselling ministry and for accreditation.
Suitable for –
- Those who have done IBC or any introductory course in counselling.
- Those who are involved in the counselling ministry and seeking accreditation.
- Bible College graduates who want to specialize in the counselling ministry.
- Graduates from Psychology, Social Work or related courses wanting to learn more specifically about Christian Counselling.
- Origin of Personal Problems
- Counselling in Context of Local Church
- Relationship to Spiritual Gifts and Healing
- Psychosomatic Illnesses
- Mood Disorders
- Counselling Attitudes
- Ethical Issues in Counselling
Duration : 50 hours, over 6 days