Accreditation of our courses is under review and therefore subject to renewal
Suitable for – Counsellors who want training in counselling supervision. This includes those who are already supervising and are looking for an accredited qualification. Supervisors play a very important role for qualified professionals, particularly in therapeutic and social care fields where they provide support and guidance to supervisees delivering client services.
This course will provide a theoretical, ethical and practical framework for participants allowing them to understand various models of supervision and how they may be applied to supervisory relationships.
- Overview of counsellor supervision
- Case presentation methods
- Working with a group in supervision
- Models of supervision
- The supervisory relationship
- Ensuring standards in supervision
- Assessments in supervision
- Good practice in supervision
- Guidelines for practicum